Josephite Professional Network
What is JPN?
- Is a meeting place for boys who have studied and passed out of the St. Josephs Boys High School, Khadki, Pune 411 003
- Is a meeting place to explore, develop and consolidate professional networking to generate business for self, along with and for other JPN members
- Is a forum to decide substantial, sustainable, contributions from the JPN members to society and the eco-system.
Who can be a member?
The ‘applicant’ to JPN – could have just studied for a year as a transit student or completed the entire school education.
Why Develop JPN?
- Professional Networking is a wonderful tool to cultivate the referrals for oneself and others.
- Today, worldwide Business Generated through a referred network accounts for 72 % of all business.
- JPN can develop access to more than 7000+ students who have passed out over the last 50 years….
Notes for Reflection
- Has to offer consistent value
- …Needs to publish and share a list of engagements for the year for the members to CHOOSE the JPN network over others that are available
- …Will be required to promote members business and activities that support business
- … Must ensure that the Monthly meetings are attended and promoted. This is the beginning of all engagements.
- …Arrange to publish and strengthen the Digital platform starting with josephite.in
Activities Recommended -2019
- Monthly Meetings – First Sunday of every month (suggested) for 2 hours with structured agenda.
- Quarterly Seminars – for 1 day
- Six monthly Business Conference for 2 days
- Annual Get Together
Activities Detailing – 2019
First Sunday of every month (suggested) for two hours with structured agenda
- Jan 20th
- Feb 3rd
- Mar 3rd
- April 7th
- May 5th
- June 2nd
- July 7th
- Aug 4th
- Sept 1st
- Oct 6th
- Nov 3rd
- Dec 1st
- Mar 9th – Filing Tax Returns & Your Digital Presence
- June 8th – Supply Chain Management & Building Your People
- Sept 7th – Trekking for Business
- Dec 7th – Business Development Strategies
Six Monthly Business Conference
- May 17th & 18th Developing a Sustainable Marketplace for your Business
- Nov 16th & 17th Expanding Your Business Overseas
CSR Activity on 2nd day 2nd Half
Annual Get Together